Monday 16 March 2009

notes on methodology

Spoke to Leo at the hive, who is an entrepreneur who has learned about the state of the business world through bitter experience. Seem to be a lot of people who have these kinds of stories. It's dirty. My guess is, my ideas will be ripped off. Quite frankly, I don't care, since all my ideas will improve the state of the world. Doesn't matter if I get recognition. Unless the small ideas are used without recognition, and the person/s ripping me off don't rip off the other ones too :)

So, how is the methodology shaping up? Came up with the idea of how to get into the MD's office. How about approaching people in the street, suits, and offer them an opportunity. We then walk into the offices. They lend me some respectability, and if we get into the offices for the pitch, they are third party, which is related to smart contracts, and also is proof so that the idea can't be ripped off easily.

Further, because it may be tricky for a suit to listen to me, I can approach anyone even in brixton, or at tango, and see if they are free. The qualities required are thus:
  • open-minded
  • can make some time
  • aware of social media
  • funky, interesting, beautiful is optional :)
If I can get a group together, and we get a suit or two, the meeting really is an opportunity since that group will disband. And the dialogue is no longer bi-polar, the power dynamics not so obvious, since the centre of gravity of power is lessened from MD in his office by the two, or potentially more people, in the office.

Would be amazing if this happened too, wouldn't it?

Earlier, found one school and of course didn't get into see the head... too busy :) Would be nnice if I had a device that allows me to see who is local so i can ngo into visit opportunistically: schools, businesses, creative hubs eg future institute. I cann then just wander about. Iphone and googlemaps is probably the best way to go. Hopefully, I will be set up next time I come to london.

No comments:

Post a Comment